Idiots meme

 Idiots meme: 70% OF THE PLANET IS COVERED BY WATER THE OTHER 30% IS COVERED BY IDIOTS!

Share Meme



Categories:

CatFunny

Link to Meme:

Image HTML:
BBCode (forums):
Link:

Meme Text:

70% OF THE PLANET IS COVERED BY WATER THE OTHER 30% IS COVERED BY IDIOTS!






Grumpy-Cat-put-Le-Pen-behind-bars

The Most Interesting Baby in the World

Oblivious Suburban Mom

trump care making america sick again

Peter

Disapproving Grandma

Spring Break Forever Alone

Schrute Facts

Scumbag Instagram

Spider man

Jellyfish no brains trump supporters

Success Ginger